Modifying Child Custody Or Child Support

Our lives are constantly changing these days.  That fact remains even after a divorce.  Sometimes these changes require a change to your child support or child custody order.  

What worked in the past may no longer work going forward.

Perhaps the other parent is no longer using their possession time.  Maybe you have a new job offer that requires relocation. It could be that you are no longer in agreement with the other parent on school issues or other activities and one parent needs to make those decisions going forward.

Perhaps the other parent has a new job with a higher income and you want to increase their child support obligation.  Maybe you lost your job and need your child support obligation reduced.

Whatever the reason, I am here to help. 

Scroll to top