The IRS is hosting a webinar on March 12th titled “Employee or Independent Contractor?” This is an opportunity for business owners with questions about employee classification issues to learn more about the IRS’s views, the investigative process, and opportunities to resolve inaccurate classifications. Topics that the webinar will cover include:
- Defining “Employee”
- The three control factors.
- Key vendor characteristics.
- The Voluntary Classification Settlement Program.
You can read about the webinar and register to attend by clicking here.
Latest posts by D. Bryan Willis (see all)
- Am I Required to Probate a Will in Texas? - January 19, 2018
- An Estate Planning Solution for Parents Whose Children Have Student Loans - November 29, 2017
- Estate Planning Tips for Individuals and Families Building Wealth for the First Time - November 2, 2017