The IRS is hosting a webinar on March 12th titled “Employee or Independent Contractor?” This is an opportunity for business owners with questions about employee classification issues to learn more about the IRS’s views, the investigative process, and opportunities to resolve inaccurate classifications. Topics that the webinar will cover include:
- Defining “Employee”
- The three control factors.
- Key vendor characteristics.
- The Voluntary Classification Settlement Program.
You can read about the webinar and register to attend by clicking here.
Latest posts by Bryan Willis (see all)
- How Do I Probate a Will If I’ve Been Appointed Executor - July 31, 2018
- Key Child Custody Terms in Texas - July 24, 2018
- Estate Planning 101 - July 20, 2018