The IRS is hosting a webinar on March 12th titled “Employee or Independent Contractor?” This is an opportunity for business owners with questions about employee classification issues to learn more about the IRS’s views, the investigative process, and opportunities to resolve inaccurate classifications. Topics that the webinar will cover include:
- Defining “Employee”
- The three control factors.
- Key vendor characteristics.
- The Voluntary Classification Settlement Program.
You can read about the webinar and register to attend by clicking here.
Latest posts by David B. Willis (see all)
- Forming a Texas Corporation – Other Documents You Should Know About - October 10, 2017
- Basic Estate Planning Issues for New Parents - September 27, 2017
- Tips & Resources for Homeowners Recovering from Hurricane Harvey - September 21, 2017