The IRS is hosting a webinar on March 12th titled “Employee or Independent Contractor?” This is an opportunity for business owners with questions about employee classification issues to learn more about the IRS’s views, the investigative process, and opportunities to resolve inaccurate classifications. Topics that the webinar will cover include:
- Defining “Employee”
- The three control factors.
- Key vendor characteristics.
- The Voluntary Classification Settlement Program.
You can read about the webinar and register to attend by clicking here.
Latest posts by Bryan Willis (see all)
- Understanding Your Rights and Duties as a Parent During Divorce - February 8, 2019
- General Rules for Spousal Maintenance in a Texas Divorce - February 1, 2019
- General Rules for Child Support in a Texas Divorce - January 25, 2019